Saturday, June 19, 2010

Holiday!

My holiday started this Friday, and now I can dedicate myself entirely to the World Cup: I watched all three matches on Friday, in particular the dramatic USA-Slovenia, where the North Americans were stolen by the victory, and the England-Algeria match, which I watched in the airport in Caracas before boarding a plane across the Atlantic.
Managed the first half ofthe Netherlands victory against Japan at the airport in Frankfurt, and got to Copenhagen for the second half of Ghana-Australia. Ghana was disappointing in the sense that they didn't take more advantage of their numerical advantage, but Go Black Stars anyway!
I am now in Copenhagen, and looking very much forward to watching tonight's Cameroon-Denmark with friends and beer!
And holiday has started!

No comments: