Monday, February 21, 2005

My Team in the UEFA Fantasy football

I did not do that well with my team Abruniohene, in the first round of the UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football.
However, I have not lost faith in my abilities, and I have made a new team for the Knock-out stages (also called Abruniohene):

Goalie: Buffon (Juventus).
Defenders: Zambrotta (Juventus), Cafu (Milan), Cordoba (inter) and Ismael (Werder Bremen)
Midfield: Kaka (Milan), Deco (Barcelona), Babic (Leverkusen), Garcia (Liverpool)
Strikers: Eto'o (Barcelona), Saviola (Monaco), Klasnic (Werder Bremen)

I have fulfilled my principle of not having Real Madrid players on the team. Also, besides Eto'o, I am taking some chances with the strikers, as well as with Garcia and Babic on midfield.
Let us see! I hope I am luckier this time around!

No comments: