- Saw Valencia defeated Villarreal in the Spanish League. They are now back fighting for the title and Champions League spots. Yuhu.
- Watched one half of Espanyol-Barcelona. Half a match in three months...
- Mourinho is on his way out of Chelsea apparently. If he has got no job, he is welcome to hang out with me.
- Had a vivid discussion on the return of Lyngby B to the Danish Superliga, as well as Brøndby's awful season. I was drinking beer with some guys, so it wasn't hard.
- Heard Christian Poulsen was made player of the year in Denmark. Only heard it two weeks after it happened.
- Some Italian became world player of the year.
- Beckham is on his way to Los Angeles (did anyone know they play football there!?). Big Surprise: people will appreciate his haircuts over there.
- A friend challenged me on the UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football. I made a team, but forgot who is on it.
I am seriously looking for my football passion. I think it disappeared with "my mojo" somewhere. Little goofy guy, big grin, with glasses, and losing his hair. If anyone has seen him, please let me know, as I am i serious need of some football!